LUBRICATION FORTIFIED FOR INDUSTRY
- We are committed in engaging qualified and well trained personnel to operate and to provide our valued customers the confidence and satisfaction to fulfil your business requirements and production specification.
- Our dedicated personnel will constantly strive towards ensuring
'TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION'
With our continuous improvement of technology and products quality as well as services delivered.
WE ARE HERE TODAY TO WORK TOGETHER TO HELP REDUCE YOUR DOWNTIME AND MAINTENANCE COST.
- Today, machineries are designed to withstand much greater pressure, load and long operating hours.
- The ordinary oil and greases that were good enough before prove inadequate. These oil and grease melted, run out, flowed away or burnt off.
- 1. Upset production schedules that lead to tremendous loss.
- 2. Machinery lies idle but wages still have to be paid.
- 3. Raw materials pile up in the stores.
- 4. Transport schedules are fouled up.
- 5. Irate customers complain about late delivery of goods.
- 6. Possibility of losing customer's trust and company's goodwill.
- 7. Expensive replacement parts have to be bought in from overseas at great cost of time list and air freight charges.
Yet, many thought that lubricants were the highest cost to the entire operation. In order to save cost, many perceived the cheapest lubricants would save…
IN MOST INDUSTRIES, THE TOTAL COST FOR ALL LUBRICANTS IS ONLY:
A FRACTION PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL MAINTENANCE AND OPERATING COSTS.
SURVEY BY A.P.I ON MAINTENANCE AND OPERATING COSTS
|Total Maintenance & Operating Cost||
* Survey conducted by American Petroleum Institute 1992
In LUBETRON, we understand buyer's needs and demands.
We have developed a solution to solve problems by replacing the Mineral base crude to Synthetic base crude.
Others may offer one expensive solution but we engineered and re-developed the products in order to reach Economical and Commercialization.
LUBETRON Synthetic Base Crude Primary Breakthrough
|High Temp. Resistance||
|Low Temp. Resistance||
- Lubetron oil (m) sdn bhd shall provide effective, consistent quality product & service to its clients, throught commitment, teamwork and continuos improvement, aimed at acheiving optimum customer satisfaction.
- 1. The main objectives of the quality policy are to provide a governing overview for management and personnel to comply in order to acheivetotal customer satisfaction by striving to acheive the folowing:
- 2. To reduce customer complaints to not more than 2 in any one month.
- 3. To conduct customer satisfaction appraisal with a target to acheive 80 % or more in the overall customer satisfaction rate.
- 4. To ensure suitable training of all staff in skills and competency, relevent to the respective job fuction.every confirmed staff shall attend atleast one training programme organaized by the company.
- 5. To improve market share by minimum 20 % annually.
- 6. Maintain a quality management system with target to receive not more than 3 minor ncrc in any external audit.